To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:56 PM
Subject: [CnD] anyone ever made porcupine meatballs?

I saw a kids program recently where they made porcupine meatballs. (You mix the ground beef with rice and when they cook te rice swells and pokes out to
make the meatballs spiny!)

Has anyone here made these? I've found a couple of recipes but was oping to
get a first hand account on this one!

Thanks!

Denise Millette

Discovery Toys Educational Consultant

www.discoverytoyslink.com/denisestoypage

Find me on facebook at "Denise's Discovery Toys"

229-848-0486