From: "William Deatherage" <bi...@insightbb.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:43 AM
Subject: [CnD] One touch can opener

I decided to replace the one touch can opener.  My father-in-law looked at it
and said, it looked
like thee gears wern't turning. I now believe it might have been something I
did. Where I had
trouble was getting it to release the led when it was finished.  I tried
twisting and pulling on the
led , so the problem was me. How do I get it to release the led when it is
finished? Thank you in
advance
Bill deatherage

Sent from my iPhone