From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Lora Leggett
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:58 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] snickerdoodle muffins

Hi Becky,
Charyl left the service at the end of March and the Library for the blind
and a gentleman named Kevin Treece or however you spell it is the director
now.  There are things Cheryl did such as an article each month called Have
You Seen This.  She would describe a new product and tell you what it says
and how much it is and where you can get it.  Her March one was still there
off the announcements menu.
I thought about leaving Kevin a message telling him that I really enjoyed
that feature.  But I do not know how receptive he is to all of us far away
fans, LOL.
 I have Cheryl reading the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies and things like that

in my group on My Telespace.  That is a phone system and I have a group
called My Telespace Recipe Classics.  It is an archive more so than a group
and I don't care if anyone talks in there or not, I just like the archiving.
So I have a lot of recordings of Cheryl and I hope they don't take the group

down.
I want to start backing that stuff up on cassette.

Lora