Do you think she might have a cookbook out?
You never know! lol

-----Original Message-----
From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Jeri Milton
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 10:36 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] Buttermilk Baked Chicken

Just so happens I was watching the Food Network yesterday and Trisha
Yearwood was making Buttermilk Corn Flake Chicken. I'm not able to track it
down on line, but this is what I know. She used three cups of corn flakes,
crushed with a rolling pin in a large bag. Seporately, two cups of Buttermlk
with a couple dashes of hot sauce init, or to your personal liking. She
dredged the chicken brests in the Buttermilk and then shook them in the bag
of crushed corn flakes. Then layed them on a baking dish and baked them at
350 until tender. I think it sounds yummy, just wish I could find the recipe
on line. I know, I remembered the basics, but I'm hoping I didn't forget
something.

Jeri