Hi Jennifer,

I'm not sure how you are accessing gmail. I just log in to my gmail account.

I think I was successful in changing the subject line above.

I did this,

Hit R for reply

Arrowed down to the forms field of the subject line and deleted the
words which were there

Typed in my new subject line

and arrowed down to the body text which is where I am typing right now.

Haven't been following this thread so I don't know what you have
already been told.

If you need additional help, feel free to email me off list.

Hope this helps,

Sherri