Every good one I've encountered does. Here's the one I got from my
grandmother. I've made it both before and after I misplaced my sight.

Mrs. Massey’s Broccoli-Rice Casserole

NOTE: A holiday classic, no one knows where Althea Massey got this recipe,
though it originally called for a medium jar of Cheese Whiz, so it can't be
too old. Diced celery and diced green onion or sliced mushrooms can be added
for extra flavor.

Serving Size: 6

Amount  Measure         Ingredient -- Preparation Method
--------        ------------            --------------------------------
½               cup                     rice, instant
10                      ounces                  frozen broccoli -- chopped
1               can                     cream of mushroom soup, condensed
1               medium          onion -- diced
4               tablespoons     Butter
10                      ounces                  Velveeta or Velveeta Light
-- cubed

Preheat oven to 300.
Cook broccoli. Cook rice. Chop onion and sauté in butter. Blend everything
well, mixing in the broccoli in last. Bake in oven till bubbly- 30-60 min.
This recipe is fine if pre-made.

Nutritional Information Per Serving: 271 Calories, 16.6g Fat, (54.5 calories
from fat) 12g Protein, 19.8g Carbohydrates, 46mg Cholesterol, 1218mg Sodium