To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; "'BIll Deatherage'" <wrd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 2:16 AM
Subject: [CnD] Facebook and Recipes and Other Stuff!

The thing that aggravates me to no end when David has his kitchen cooking
show is that he says the recipes are available on Facebook, and not! every!
one! has! Facebook! why can't people realize and accept that! one company
for the blind gives discounts on the Facebook page!

Courage is fear that has said its prayers!