H Donald,

The website Directions for me
http://www.directionsforme.org/

Here is the home page info

Welcome to directions for me TM , your one stop source for accessible
packaging information. Directions provides the information that's on
consumer packages or labels in a simple online format for anyone who has
trouble reading the small print including people who are blind or visually
impaired.

This site provides a consistent, quality source of complete packaging
information for everything from preparation or cooking instructions to
ingredient lists to Nutrition and Drug Facts labels for many common grocery,
health and beauty and general merchandise products. In addition, it also
provides, potentially life-saving, allergy and drug interaction warnings.

For those watching their carbohydrates (carbs), fat, sodium or cholesterol
intake, Directions provides a user-friendly way to get access to this
information. Gaining comprehensive access will foster self sufficiency and
allow you to lead a more healthy and independent life.

directions for me TM  was designed to be completely accessible with
text-to-speech screen readers magnifiers and braille displays as well as
web-enabled cell phones. This information is presented in a uniform,
easy-to-use format and eliminates features that hinder accessibility.

Regardless of the product or brand, all packaging information is formatted
and displayed the same way. Users will be able to access this data exactly
the same way, every time and will no longer have to search a variety of
sites with different formats and varying levels of accessibility. The site
remains current by utilizing a database that is continually added to and
updated.

You can now search for directions with our new Fusion Omni-Directional Bar
Code Scanner. Simply plug the scanner into a USB port, scan the bar code,
and your directions will appear.

Horizons is very excited about directions for me TM  and the possibilities
it holds. We hope that you enjoy the site and find it useful. Please spread
the word about this important service and come back often as we are
continually updating and improving Directions.

This is the info for Kellogg's Corn Flakes

Corn Flakes Cereal

Cereal

Weight: 24 oz (1 lb 8 oz) 680 g
On This Page

Product Details

Nutrition Facts

Ingredients

Warnings

Manufacturer

UPC
Product Details

The original & best. Since 1906. Goodness of a simple grain. Per 1 Cup
Serving: 100 calories; 0 g sat fat (0% DV); 200 mg sodium (8% DV); 3 g
sugars. Start Simple: Start your day off right with the simple goodness of
Kellogg's Corn Flakes. From seed to spoon, it's made with simple
ingredients, simply prepared, plus vitamins and minerals your body needs.
Start right. Grains, like the corn in Kellogg's Corn Flakes, are an
essential part of any healthy diet. They help to supply the body with fuel
to take on the morning. Did you know? 100% of the corn in Kellogg's Corn
Flakes is grown in Kansas, Nebraska, and Illinois! Corn. Sugar. Malt flavor.
Salt. Kelloggs.com/simplegrains. Fat free. The sweetheart of the corn. 100%
recycled paperboard. Please recycle. kelloggs.com/ourfuture. Paper box.
Plastic Bag: Recycle if clean & dry. Store drop-off. how2recycle.info.
Nutrition Facts

Serving size: 1 cup cereal
Servings per container: 24

Before Preparation
Nutrient    Qty    %DV
Calories     100
Sodium     200 mg     8%
Potassium     45 mg     1%
Total Carbohydrate     24 g     8%
Dietary Fiber     1 g     4%
Sugars     3 g
Protein     2 g
Vitamin A         10%
Vitamin C         10%
Iron         45%
Is or Contains Kosher
Is or Contains Fat Free
Is or Contains Flavor
Vitamin D         10%
Niacin         25%
Vitamin B12         25%
Vitamin B6         25%
Riboflavin         25%
Thiamin         25%
Folic Acid         25%
ServingSize-InGrams     28 g
Soy     1

1 cup cereal with 0.5 cup skim milk
Nutrient    Qty    %DV
Calories     140
Sodium     265 mg     11%
Potassium         7%
Total Carbohydrate     30 g     10%
Dietary Fiber         4%
Sugars     9 g
Protein     6 g
Vitamin A         15%
Vitamin C         10%
Calcium         15%
Iron         45%
Is or Contains Kosher
Is or Contains Fat Free
Is or Contains Flavor
Vitamin D         25%
Niacin         25%
Vitamin B12         35%
Vitamin B6         25%
Riboflavin         35%
Thiamin         30%
Folic Acid         25%
ServingSize_Prepared     1.5 cup
Soy     1

Ingredients

Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavor, Contains 2% or Less of Salt. BHT Added to
Packaging for Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Iron, Vitamin C (Sodium
Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine
Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride,
Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D. Vitamin B12.
Warnings

Corn used in this product contains traces of soybeans.
Manufacturer
Kelloggs
Battle Creek, MI 49016 800-962-1413

Copyright 2013 Kellogg NA Co.