Hi Claudia.
While I don't have one of these coffee makers, I'm wondering if the following suggestion may be of help. Do you take milk in your coffee? If so, perhaps you could try heating the milk before adding it to the coffee. Otherwise, zap the coffee in the microwave after you have poured it till it's hot enough for you.
Cheers
Andrew