Okay.  This one is more to my liking.

Ingredients

  Unsifted flour 3?4 Cup (12 tbs)
  Salt 3?4 Teaspoon
  Baking powder 3?4 Teaspoon
  Ground nutmeg 3?4 Teaspoon
  Ground allspice 3?4 Teaspoon
  Diced candied cherries 1 3?4 Cup (28 tbs) (Green Colored)
  Diced candied cherries 1 3?4 Cup (28 tbs) (Red Colored)
  Coarsely chopped walnuts 6 Cup (96 tbs)
  Butter/Margarine 3?4 Cup (12 tbs) (At Room Temperature)
  Firmly packed brown sugar 6 Tablespoon
  Honey 3 Tablespoon
  Eggs 6
  Brandy 6 Tablespoon

Directions

1. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and all spice together. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine candied cherries and walnuts and set aside.
3. In another large bowl cream butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in
sugar and honey. Beat in eggs one at a time.
4. Add flour mixture and beat until smooth,
5. Beat in brandy.
6. Fold in nut mixture.
7 Pour batter into a deep straight-sided 1 1/2-quart non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered with a piece of greased wax paper, in Microwave Oven 6 to 8 (8 to
10) minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean when inserted in the center
of the cake.
8. Let cake stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before turning out of pan.
9. If desired, a glaze may be prepared from confectioners' sugar and water.

If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!

begin 666 Colleen.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..CM#;VQL965N#0I&3CI#;VQL
F965N#0I2158Z,C Q-#$P,#=4,C,U-30X6@T*14Y$.E9#05)$#0H`
`
end