-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Nancy Martin via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:05 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas

Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas

Number of Servings:6

Ingredients:

1 Yellow onion, sliced

3 sweet peppers, sliced

1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast or thighs

1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth

1/4 teaspoon salt

2 tablespoons cumin

1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder

1 tablespoon lime juice

6 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas

Directions:

Combine onion and peppers in the bottom of a greased slow cooker.

Lay chicken over veggies.

Pour chicken broth over the top.

Sprinkle with the spices.

Pour lime juice over the top.

Cover and cook on low for 8hours(or on High for 4-6 hours.)

When meat is done, shred with two forks and stir back into juices.

Serve meat mixture with slotted spoon on tortillas with your choice of
toppings.