To: "cooking in the dark list" <Cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 11:19 AM
Subject: [CnD] grilled sausage question

I've got a package of Eckridge smoked sausage that weighs about 3 pounds. The sausage is probably about an inch and a half in diameter, and curls around several times, in sort of a continuous ring, if that makes sense? I'm thinking of grilling this on a George Formann grill or using the conventional oven to cook them. Which do you think would be best as far as preserving the smokiness and texture of them? If using the oven, at what temperature and for how long? If using the George, what setting and for how long? I have low, medium and high, and can turn the temperature setting anywhere in between those 3. Thanks.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!