From: Nancy and Gary via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 7:45 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] Recipe Request

Hi,
Today a group of us from our church went and ate at this barbecue place. For
dessert I got this graham cracker pudding which was vanilla and chocolate
pudding and graham crackers and I'm not sure what else was in it. Does
anyone have a recipe that might sound like what I'm describing? It was so
yummy.
Thanks.
Nancy Williams

Sent from my iPhone