Hamilton Beach sells a flex brew. It uses k-cups, as well as you can use
regular coffee.

-----Original Message-----
From: Melanie Bausom via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 10:23 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] Coffeemakers that use K cups

Hi everyone,
I know this has been discussed some, but I don't remember which brands
people mentioned. I'm looking for a coffeemaker other than a Keurig that
uses the K cups. I've had two Keurigs and they both went bad in less than a
year. I'm hoping to get one that won't quit on me.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!