To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 5:05 PM
Subject: [CnD] Looking for scalloped potatoes recipe

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone has a recipe for scalloped potatoes in a creamy sauce, but one that isn't a creamy cheese sauce? We usually just buy boxes of them from the store, like in the Betty Crocker brand and such. And the ones we buy always say they're in a creamy sauce, but it never says it's a cheese sauce. I get sick if I eat cheese. Every home made recipe I looked up all uses cheese. I'd like to find a cheeseless one to try, if possible. Thank you for your help.
Andrea