Hi Nancy,

Here's a recipe I use, and I find it very easy to follow.
HTH
Amanda
Ingredients
1   carton (32 oz) Progresso™ reduced-sodium chicken broth (4 cups)
3   cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 1/2 lb)
1   can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1   can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated
buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)

Steps
Step 1 of 3
In 4- to 5-quart Dutch oven, heat broth, chicken, soup and poultry
seasoning to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Cover;
simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Increase heat to medium-high;
return to a low boil.
Step 2 of 3 on lightly floured surface, roll or pat each biscuit to
1/8 inch thickness; cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
3 of 3, drop strips, one at a time, into boiling chicken mixture