My recipe for coleslaw

This recipe is unorthodox because I don't measure any of the ingredients-taste
as you go therefore no measure. Also note this is _NOT a sweet coleslaw which,
I know I'm in the minority, I can't stand.:

Use a bag (or less) of BroccolistSlaw which the grocery here sells (otherwise
you might have to struggle with cutting up cabbage)
Green pepper
Onion
Peanuts (unroasted, unsalted)
Mayonnaise (I only use Hellman's with all the fat!)
Touch of ground pepper (if desired.)

And just for anyone's information, (why this should make a difference, I don't
know) I've been _totally (lol) blind from birth!

Enjoy!

Juliette