Could I make this in the oven since I do not have a slow cooker?

Kimsan Song
kimsans...@outlook.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Scott via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 12:25 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; Mamas-corneringchat
<mamas-corner+c...@groups.io>; Cooking-friends <cooking-frie...@groups.io>;
Recipesbbshare <recipes2sh...@groups.io>; Santas-workshop
<santas-works...@groups.io>
Cc: Wayne Scott <waynedscot...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] easy creamy chicken

Easy Creamy Chicken

from Fix-It and Forget-It 5 Ingredient Favorites

Karen Waggoner, Joplin, MO Makes 8 servings Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time:
2-4 hours Ideal slow cooker size: 4-qt.

8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves lemon pepper to taste 10-3/4-oz.
can cream of chicken soup 3-oz.  pkg.  cream cheese, softened 8-oz.  carton
sour cream

1.  Place 4 breasts in bottom of slow

cooker.  Sprinkle with lemon pepper.  2.  Mix soup and cream cheese together in
a bowl.

When blended, fold in sour cream.  3.  Pour half the sauce over the breasts in
the

cooker.  4.  Repeat Steps 1 and 3.  5.  Cover and cook on High for 2-4 hours or

until chicken is tender but not dry.