You eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, whenever you would normally eat bread.

On Jan 25, 2017, at 8:11 AM, Danielle Ledet via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:

And do you eat for breakfast, as a side, or what?

On 1/8/17, Kathy Brandt via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:
> This was actually the first bread I made, from the New England cookbook, put
> out by national braille press. The smell while baking about sent me into
> orbit:
>
> Mix in large bowl:
> One and a half cups boiling water 1 cup rolled oats 1/3 cup shortening 1/4
> cup molasses 1 teaspoon salt
> stir these together until well blended. Let stand until Luke warm. Mix: 1
> cup warm water
> Two packages dry yeast
> Blend well and add two other mixture. Stir in: 5 1/4 cups flour
> Mix well. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Divide into two greased loaf
> pans. Bake one hour at 350
>
> The recipe doesn't tell you to do this, but from another recipe, after
> loaves bake, I rub butter over them, and cover with a damp towel until cool.
> This prevents the bread from becoming hard.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywa...@gmail.com