Deb,
I didn't see the note, either. I'll go look at my msgs from the
Blindcooks list to see what Jon says about the chipotle powder.

I found it in the spice aisle at my local grocery. Strange how I find
some things--that, for example,--and not others, like other kinds of
nut butters besides peanut and almond, and no lard.

More Later,
Dani