Hello there, I will keep Steve in my prayers.

On 2017-11-03 3:55 PM, Andrew Niven via Cookinginthedark wrote:
Hi Dale.

really sad to hear about Steve.

Cheers

Andrew

On 4/11/2017 3:19 AM, Food Dude via Cookinginthedark wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Well this message contains mixed emotions for me...
Good News / Bad News so to speak.
Steve Stewart, a dear friend and the old moderator of this list, is no
longer able to moderate.
I have been holding off sending this post out but it looks like there
is no good news on the horizon for Steve.
He suffered a stroke earlier in the year and there appears to be no
chance of recovery. He is being kept alive with a breathing machine
and is getting nutrition by a feeding tube.
He has lost the use of his right side and is not able to even speak.
Please keep Steve and his family in your prayers...Steve, for everyone
that knew him, would have given the shirt off his back to anyone
needing it even if it was the only shirt he owned.
It is one of my many blessings to be able to call him friend. I miss
his gentle nature and our conversations, not to mention his great laugh!
God Speed Steve Stewart!
That being said, Marilyn Pennington has offered her services to
moderate the Cooking In The Dark list.
She will be helping members with membership requests and changes.
Thank you Marilyn for helping out the Mice and Cooking In The Dark
members!
Thank you for your time and for reading this post!
Keep On Cooking!
Dale Campbell
Cooking In The Dark Host
www.cookinginthedark.libsyn.com