I hadn't noticed that there was a problem lately. I'm remembering when someone
posted from 25 to 50 brownie recipes; that was a bit much. But nothing like
that has happened recently. I have my message conversations organized according
to thread, and delete what I don't want to read right from the start, before I
actually read the messages; this saves a lot of time.