From: Sugar Lopez via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 7:22 PM
To: CND
Cc: Sugar Lopez
Subject: [CnD] Sugar's PB Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sugar's PB Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter

I use Jiffy Low-sugar Peanut butter

1 cup Brown light sugar and leave some out for criss crossing the cookie

1 tea spoon Vanilla or almond extract

1 tea spoon cinnamon

1 Egg

1 cup Semi-chocolate chips

Pam to spray hands

Preheat oven at 350degrees

In a large bowl place all ingredients together.

Spray your hands with pam. It will be easier to mix

You want to spray the measurement cup with pam as well. The Peanut butter
won't stick so much when emptying to bowl.

Once everything is in the bowl, start to mix everything till it is all
blended together.

Take about 1 tea spoon of your mixture and roll them in to little balls.

Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.

Then with the brown sugar set aside. With the back of a fork place the fork
in the sugar and start to criss cross your cookie balls.

Try not to flatten them too much.

Do this for each cookie; this will leave a criss cross on the cookie

Bake for about 5 to 10 minutes.

Watch your cookies; they are small cookies so they will be ready quicker
than a regular cookie.

Bake until golden.

*here is the key:

Wait till they are totally cool before removing from the cookie sheet.

If you remove them while still hot, they will fall apart because they do not
have flour*

I've baked up to 20 small balls on a cookie sheet but you can spread them
out if you wish.

They do not spread much.

Enjoy

Sugar