Earl Funk posted this recipe to this mailing list several years back. I've
made it, and they go over well at parties. (Some folks don't know what to
make of them at first, but after they try one they're hooked) You can use
pre-made barbecue instead of the ground beef and barbecue sauce, or use
ground turkey instead of the beef. If you use premade barbecue it works with
any meat in a thick sauce. Adventuresome folks might decide to use pizza
sauce instead of the barbecue sauce and mozzarella or other Italian cheese.
Or you can use Sloppy Joe seasoning or burrito meat instead.
Title: Bar-B-Cups
Categories: Snack, Meat, Barbecue
Servings: 5
     1½ lb ground beef
     1½  c bar b q sauce of your choice
      1 cn of biscuits 10 count
      1  c shredded cheese your choice(optional)

Brown ground beef in a skillet and drain the grease. Add the barbecue sauce,
and mix well. Preheat oven to 350°f. In a muffin tin take the biscuits out
of the can and work with your hands, pressing from the middle and pulling
gently. Form a mini pizza shape and place in the muffin tin. Press in a pie
shell form. Add the barbecued mixture in each shell, about one quarter cup.
Bake for 12 minutes. Take out of oven and then add cheese (I get me a thumb
and two finger pinch and put on top of the bar-be-cups by pressing slightly
before releasing) Place back into oven for 3 minutes. Take out and enjoy.
Source: Cooking in the Dark mailing list, Earl Funk