Hi.
Here's the recipe I use.

<snip>

 Cake Mix Cookies
 (from Deborah Mason)

 1 cake mix, your choice of flavor and brand
 1/3 cup oil
 2 eggs

 mix all ingredients. Roll into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
 Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired,
 while still warm from the oven.

 My favorite cake mix to use is lemon. Even people that say they don't like
 lemon have loved these. You can add nuts, choco chips, whatever!

 (Dani's Note: I used 1 box Devils Food cake mix--duncan Hines, Betty
 Crocker, both work equally well,--and 1/2 cup each peanut butter and
 chocolate chips. The cookies come out so nicely shaped. Makes 24 cookies
 that go really, really fast.)
<end>