Hi,

I have the following braille cookbooks to give away for free. (Below my
name) They were from National Braille Press. Contact me off list with your
name and address if interested. I only ask that upon receiving them that you
let me know since I'll send them free matter.

     Jeanne

Mrs. Fields Cookie Book by Debbi Fields, copyright 1992 (2 volumes)

Baker's Easiest-Ever Chocolate Recipes, Kraft Foods, Inc. (1 volume)

Baking Illustrated Chapter 1: Quick Breads, Muffins, Biscuits and Scones
from the editors of Cook's Illustrated, copyright 2004 (2 volumes)

Baking Illustrated Chapter 6: Crisps, Cobblers and Other Fruit Desserts from
the Editors of Cook's Illustrated, copyright 2004 (1 volume)

Baking Illustrated Chapter 8: Favorite Cookies and Brownies from the Editors
of Cook's Illustrated, copyright 2004 (2 volumes)