Slow-Cooker Rocky Road Candy

makes approximately 24 pieces

1 (16-ounce) bag of chocolate chips
1 (10-ounce) bag of mini marshmallows (don't dump in whole bag; eyeball it
or measure it out)
1 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
non stick foil or parchment paper

The Directions.
Use a 4-quart slow cooker.

Pour the chocolate chips into your stoneware.

Cover and cook on high for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes or so.

While chocolate is melting, line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or
nonstick foil.
When chocolate is all melty, stir in a bunch of marshmallows ---probably not
the whole entire bag -- eyeball it. I used at least half a bag.
Mix with a big spoon and add chopped walnuts (or whatever nuts you prefer).
Remove stoneware from heating element.
Use two spoons and drop mounds of chocolate-marshmallow-nut gooeyness onto
the Release foil.
Place cookie sheets into the refrigerator to cool and harden.
Once cool, you can place the candy into those cute little cellophane bags
and tie with a pretty ribbon.
Or you can fill your robe pockets and go eat them all in the closet.

As long as you enjoy them!

"Kindness is the language which the deaf can

hear and the blind can see."

~Mark Twain

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey>

Bless you, Sugar Lopez