Hi,

I'm sorry for this slightly off topic post, but we all do need a working kitchen sink drain for cooking to clean the vegetables, meat, wash dishes or constantly wash our hands when cooking and other things. Ours is draining very slowly and I know there are products that you can buy to help with this, but I hear they're really not safe to use. I can't believe there's not at least one that a blind person can safely and independently use, so I'm asking you guys? I had heard that they had some Draino sticks or something like that and thought that might work, but I don't know the name of them and neither did the person that told me about them. If anyone has any experience with this sort of thing, please give me some tips as I really don't want to call a plumber out till I absolutely have to. If I buy drinking alcohol and pour it down the drain, it helps, which I didn't do, but there was some old bottles around here that I did pour as neither my husband nor I drink alcohol. Again, sorry for the slightly off topic post, but I'd really appreciate any and all help anyone could give? Thank you.

--
May YHWH bless you all
E-Mail: