SHAMROCK EGGS

large green bell pepper- sliced

eggs, small

butter or oil

Parmesan cheese

slice bell pepper into 1/2-inch whole slices lengthwise

place in heated skillet with melted butter or oil

crack egg in the center of bell pepper slice and cook until set,
approximately 1 minute

flip and cook on other side until achieved desired consistency

garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese

serve with fruit like green apples and grapes, and toast

'The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts, the safest place to be is
in someone's prayers, and the very best place to be is in the hands of God.

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey>

Bless you, Sugar Lopez