DH IRISH CREAM FUDGE BROWNIES
. Servings: : 25 2x2 inch brownies
. Difficulty: Pretty Easy
. 1 package (family size)
ix/> Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
. 1/4 cup plain, fat-free greek yogurt
. 3/4 cup irish cream liqueur, reduced to 1/2 cup
. 1/4 cup 2% milk
. 3 eggs
. 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate baking chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 10x10 inch baking pan with parchment paper, with 2 inches of
overhang on each side.
3. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the irish cream to a
rolling boil, and boil until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 4-5 minutes). Take
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, yogurt, milk, and
eggs and mix by hand until fully incorporated. Slowly add and stir in the
irish cream, then add the chocolate chips and give a brief stir. Pour the
mixture into the pan, shaking and using a spatula to level.
5. Bake for 20 minutes and check with a toothpick for doneness - a
toothpick inserted an inch from the edge should come out clean. If they're
not done, continue to check them at 2 minute intervals - it's important to
6. When they're done, remove the pan to a cooling rack for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, remove the brownies from the pan using the parchment paper.
Place the brownies back on the cooling rack with the parchment paper and
cool completely before icing or cutting.
Cookinginthedark mailing list