Thank you for this.  I'd like a little hot sauce.

Marilyn

-----Original Message-----
From: sugar Lopez via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 6:25 PM
To: CND
Cc: sugar Lopez
Subject: [CnD] Sugar's Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Sugar's Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Ingredients:

1 bag of baby spinach leaves

1/3 red onion or to taste (diced

1sm. Green Bell Pepper (diced)

1 can of black olives (sliced and drained)

1 cup Broccoli Florets(chopped)

2 Stalks Celery (diced)

2 cans of Chicken in a can (in water and drained)

or you can either boil the chicken thighs or any part. I usually buy the pre
-cooked whole chicken and shred it)

1 tea spoon of garlic

Lemon to taste

Salt & Pepper to taste

Mayonnaise to taste

6 Ounce Walnuts (chopped)-optional

Dried cranberries (also optional)

Hot sauce of your choice. My Daniel likes Tapa-Tio.

Directions:

In a Lg. Bowl, cut up baby spinach to smaller size.

Place chicken in the bolw, along with all the veggies.

*To get chicken to spread evenly, shred it a bit more. unless you wish for
chunks as canned chicken comes in chunks. (optional)

Add mayo to the ingredients, enough to your taste. I add about 3 to 4
serving size spoons,

again, according to your taste, Drizzle a little lemon juice.

Salt and pepper to taste

* If your husband is like mine you will add some form of hot sauce, in my
case Tapa Tio it is! *

You may serve salad in croissants or your choice of bread, or if you wish

you may serve with crackers.

Enjoy

Sugar

'The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts, the safest place to be is
in someone's prayers, and the very best place to be is in the hands of God.

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey>

Bless you, Sugar Lopez