From: katemovingforward.com

Healthy Chicken Caesar Salad
Ingredients:
3 Chicken breasts
Note: the Marinade has four chicken breasts listed.)
2 heads of romaine lettuce (subbing boughten Broccoli Slaw)
1 can 15 oz chickpeas
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic
2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
Caesar dressing
Directions:
1. Grill chicken breasts and allow to cool.
(I use this  amazing marinade  on my chicken breasts!)  (see recipe below.)
2. Drain and rinse can of chickpeas. Toss chickpeas in olive oil and
garlic.  Roast at 375 for 25 minutes; stirring once at midpoint.
3. Shred lettuce in large bowl.
Note: I won't have to Shred lettuce just pour out the Broccoli Slaw)
4. Slice cooled  chicken in strips and add to lettuce. Add chickpeas
and Parmesan cheese and toss. Drizzle with  Caesar dressing.
Best Chicken Marinade of Your Life
A deliciously simple chicken marinade perfect for summer grilling.
Ingredients
1½ cup water
1½ cup malted vinegar (or plain vinegar is fine)
2 Tablespoons salt
1 Tablespoon pepper
¼ cup melted butter
1 t garlic
1½ Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 Tablespoons dried onion flakes
4 Chicken breasts
Instructions
Combine all ingredients and simmer over low heat. Place chicken in
marinade and refrigerate at  least 3 hours, but the longer the better.
(Overnight works great!) Grill over medium heat, brushing  occasionally
with leftover marinade. Check temperature with meat thermometer; when
breast reaches  165 degrees remove from grill and serve.