Frozen S'mores Crunch Cake Recipe

*       Prep 10 min
*       Total2 hr 0 min
*       Servings, nine.

This frozen no-bake cake is so easy to make, you can have it sitting in the
freezer in 10 minutes, and ready to eat in no time! A refreshing cool treat.

Ingredients

1 box, (8.94 oz) Nature ValleyT Crunchy Granola Bars

6tablespoons butter, melted

1/3cup sugar

3 cups whipped topping

1

1, 16 oz) container marshmallow fluff Save $

1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened

1 cup thick hot fudge sauce (or chocolate hazelnut spread)

Steps

.  1. Unwrap granola bars and place in a food processor. Pulse until fine
crumbs form. Add melted butter and sugar, pulse to combine. Pour half of the
crumb mixture into the bottom of an 8x8-inch baking dish. Press flat.

.  2. In a stand mixer fitted with a beater attachment, mix together whipped
topping, marshmallow fluff, and softened cream cheese until light and
whippy. Spoon half of this mixture on top of the crumb crust in the baking
dish. Spread hot fudge sauce on top of this layer, then layer with remaining
marshmallow fluff and top with remaining crumb crust.

.  3. Cover with tin foil or plastic wrap. Place in freezer for 2 hours
until frozen. Serve by slicing into squares. Enjoy!

Nutrition Information

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1 Serving

Calories

600

Calories from Fat

240

% Daily Value

Total Fat

26g

40%

Saturated Fat

15g

76%

Trans Fat

1/2g

Cholesterol

50mg

16%

Sodium

370mg

16%

Potassium

140mg

4%

Total Carbohydrate

85g

28%

Dietary Fiber

2g

8%

Sugars

55g

Protein

5g

% Daily Value*:

Vitamin A

10%

10%

Vitamin C

0%

0%

Calcium

6%

6%

Iron

4%

4%

Exchanges:

2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 3 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0
Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 5 Fat;

Carbohydrate Choice

5 1/2

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

More About This Recipe

*       This easy freezer treat is everything s'mores rolled into summer's
perfect delight. For summer desserts there are a few faves that everyone
loves. Take, for instance, our frozen crunch cakes. It's basically Delicious
poured into a pan and sliced into personal-size pieces. Crunchy granola with
a creamy filling? Yes, please! So, we decided to riff off that baby -
because Delicious is delightful! But when you take S'crumptious and multiply
it by S'mores and freeze it in a cake pan... Well, then you've got this
Frozen S'mores Crunch Cake. And OMG. It is SO scrumptious! I used a thick
and creamy hot fudge sauce. You can do the same, just make sure you pour it
in the center of your cake. Use even more if you want a nice thick center
layer. Or use NutellaT. But that's only if you want to blow your life up
with glitter balloons and hazelnutty happiness. You decide. Slices of this
stuff are s'more delicious that you may ever have thought possible.
*       You'll be glad I sent this to you.  You are welcome, of course.