Thought all would like to read the reply that I received from my recommendations to Nuwave today.
So you'll see Nuwave's letter then my letter under nuwave's letter.
So enjoy.

-----Original Message----- From: Alanna B
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 16:01
To: Ron Kolesar
Cc: Customer Service
Subject: A few recommendations from a blind Nuwave Pro Plus oven user.

Hello Ron,

I want to thank you for your input. I will bring this up to a manager and maybe this can be something for a new product.

Your thought and idea is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Alanna B
alann...@nuwavenow.com
Customer Service

Customer Service: 877-689-2838 . Fax: 847-367-5480 NUWAVE, LLC . 1795 N. Butterfield Road, Libertyville, Illinois 60048 www.nuwavenow.com www.nuwavebrio.com www.nuwaveoven.com www.nuwavepic.com www.nuwavecookingclub.com www.alsetled.com