Dale, This has nothing to do with brown sugar, but please keep reading anyway.
I can not figure out how to send a new message to the list. I can respond to
messages though, and since I need information from you, I am replying to this
message.
The last Cooking in the Dark show I heard was the taco demonstration. I didn't
think I could learn much about tacos, but you taught me some things I didn't
know and had not tried.  Great show!
My questions are about the choppers you use. You seem to make quick work of it
while that is the thing that takes most of my time, no matter what I am making.
When I don't feel like doing lots of cutting, I have been known to even skip
making simple things like salads. I want descriptions, ease of cleaning,
pricing, where to find. Safety features, why you like and use them--you get the
drift.
I do have one of those jars that you put nuts into for chopping. I have a
larger plastic chopper that looks much like the cutter that fits inside the nut
chopper jar, but is bigger and quite substantial. This is the greatest device
ever for chopping up meat that has clumped together during browning, or
chopping up the whole burger patty if you cooked it that way and chose to chop
it later. I found that at a kitchen close out sale and it has been worth its
weight in silver, if not gold.
Thanks for any discussion or enlightenment you can share. My computer skills
are not great, but quickly improving since my husband's death on Good Friday. I
am learning a few things to get me out of the jams he always rescued me from,
but have a ways to go before succeeding.

Pamela Fairchild
<pamelafairch...@comcast.net>