From: Marilyn Pennington via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 11:28 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Marilyn Pennington
Subject: [CnD] Nobody Knows They're Instant Mashed Potatoes Recipe |
CDKitchen.com

Nobody Knows They're Instant Mashed Potatoes Recipe | CDKitchen.com

ready in:  30-60 minutes.

Makes six servings.

Pinky swear that we will keep your secret! Turn these instant potatoes into a
creamy, mashed potato haven with cream cheese and our favorite friend, butter.

ingredients

6 servings instant potato flakes, plus ingredients called for on package to
prepare (minus the butter)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon butter, cut into bits
paprika, optional

directions

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish.

Prepare the instant potatoes as directed on the package but instead of using
butter as called for, stir in the sour cream.

Add the chopped green onion and parsley and then spoon the potato mixture into
the prepared baking dish.

Dot the top of the potatoes with the butter and sprinkle it lightly with
paprika.

Place the potatoes in the oven and bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.

This can also be made in the microwave cooked on full power for 5-6 minutes or
until heated through.  Enjoy.

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
message (including any attachments) and notify the originator that you received
the message in error. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Tenet
Healthcare Corporation.