Baked Macaroni & Cheese With Ham

3 Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheese
1 lb. box elbow macaroni
1/4 slice imported ham
2 1/4 cups Progresso Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup milk whole milk (100%)

Cook elbows as directed on box. When done, drain and return to pot; set
aside.

In a medium pot, pour milk into bottom and slice the cheese into slice,s
melting the cheese stirring often so it won't burn.

While melting the cheese, dice the ham and set aside. After all the cheese
has melted, mix with elbows 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs and all the diced
ham, mixing well. Pour into baking dish and add the other 1/4 cup of bread
crumbs over the top.

Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F until top is golden brown.

Enjoy! My family and friends all do and I hope you will, too!