From: pegkane52--- via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 1:55 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: pegkan...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CnD] Laminating And Use Of Pen Friend

Hi, I have laminated my new Medicare card and I have had no problems thus far
I’m not sure what issues you have encountered with laminating it but it has
been working at all the doctors offices that I use it at let me know what kind
of problems you’re encountering so I know.
Thanks for the information.
Peggy

Peggy Sent from my i phone.

☃️,