From: Dani Pagador via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:33 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Dani Pagador <pocketfulofs...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Cooking tips for a college student?

Nicole, how do the crock pot liners work re prepping food for the crock pot the
night before? I'd like to prep for a busy day by having the food in the fridge
in the crock pot the night before, all prepped and ready to just put the insert
into the base and press the amount of time I need and just go about my day ,
but have been afraid to do it because I wasn't sure whether the insert would be
able to handle it.
How does the liner fit in to the picture?

Thanks,
Dani