I deeply appreciate this new tip.
Ron who's a new cook as well.

-----Original Message----- From: Lynda via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 12:55
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Lynda
Subject: Re: [CnD] Easy recipes

There is a book on the bard site called Help my apartment has a kitchen
that has simple recipes.

Lynda and Missy

On 2/17/2020 9:59 AM, Marie Rudys via Cookinginthedark wrote:
There are cookbooks with easy recipes in them

At Blind Bookstop.  And, I can always look up what I have.

Peg Bracken did one called I Hate To Cook Book,

Back in the 1950's And I copied it into digital form when I had a worn copy

In braille.  And there are other easy recipes I have in my

Collection.  All I have to do is look in my digital archive on a flash

Drive or my sd card.

Don't worry; I know the limit on this list.

Marie

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG