Hi everyone,
According to BARD there are two audio versions of the Cooking without
Looking book: one with a db starting with 11 and the other with the db
starting with 52; as well as a braille version. (I just looked.)
When I was a teenager in the 1970s, an aunt of mine read for a Talking
Book organization in the St. Louis area. She recorded a copy of the
Cooking without Looking book (on cassette) and gave it to me at
Christmas that year. I still have the cassettes, but would like to get
them on to a sd card for my stream.
Happy cooking. :)
   Jeanne