Strange comment, to say the least.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Jude DaShiell via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:31 PM
To: Jennifer Thompson via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Jude DaShiell <jdash...@panix.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] New Wave oven

Legislation is in Congress for this now and it also covers durable medical
devices but this is the wrong administration for it so maybe after an
election or two the nfb and/or acb may get it passed through.
Manufacturers need to have accessibility installed as standard for all
equipment and that would cut the costs even further.