It is called Hi Marks. I haven't had any of that stuff for a long time. It
did not stick to my oven dial.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Marie Rudys via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:04 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Marie Rudys
Subject: [CnD] Maybe it is something else

Hello, All.

I am just thinking, I may have gotten the name of that

Stuff wrong.  I remember it came in a tube and you can use that semi solid

Material to mark appliances and things where braille labels would be

Too big or not stick too well, and that stuff would

Stay on for ages.  My late sighted friend Howard marked his

Microwave for me so I could use it without asking him all the time.

When that microwave went out, he got another one, but by then, I did not

Live in the same building anymore and there was no need to share that

Microwave.

It's different when someone can see.  They don't need it unless their sight

Is dimming.

Whatever that stuff is called, if someone remembers,

I thought it was Hi Marks.  Sure wish I had some of that just in case.

Marie