I think they are called colander pots.  I have a set of them and I love
them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Marie Rudys via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:40 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Marie Rudys <marmusi...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] Lock-in Lid pan

Hello, everyone!!

I did a search on Blind Mice Megamall and there is no lock-in lid pot

Available.  I have one of those you described, Linda,

Since 1993, so it is old and a little battered.

It is a 3 quart pan.

Things come and go on the megamall, and gets

Discontinued.  Anytime there is a special sale

Of things about to be discontinued, I get messages from

Dale about that.  You have to be a member of

Blind Mice Megamall to get these regular email

Notices.

Marie