I wouldn't use a cookie sheet. But that's just my preference.
But you can try it and let us know how it comes out. It shouldn't be too
juicy, since there isno tomato in it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Cindy Simpson via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2020 3:55 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Cindy Simpson
Subject: Re: [CnD] Baked Parmesan Sour Cream Chicken

I'm really interested in cooking this, but can you accomplish the same thing
on a cookie sheet if you don't have a 9 by 13 pan? Or would you run the risk
of juices going everywhere? I bake chicken on my cookie sheet all the time,
but never with sour cream on it. Would anything bad happen if I did this
same recipe on a cookie sheet?
Thank you
Cindy

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 2:26 AM Jan via Cookinginthedark <
cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:

> Baked Sour Cream Parmesan Chicken
>
> 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
> 6 ounces sour cream
> 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
> 1 clove garlic, pressed
> 1/2 teaspoon paprika
> 1/2 teaspoon salt
> 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
> 1/4 cup dry Italian breadcrumbs
> Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
>
> Wipe the chicken dry and place the chicken in a single layer in a
> greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
>
> Combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, paprika, salt and
> pepper until smooth. Spread the mixture evenly over the chicken.
>
> Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the top of the sour cream mixture. Mist
> the crumbs lightly with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.
>
> Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until chicken tests done
> and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.

Cindy Simpson