From: Jan via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 3:26 AM
To: cd
Cc: Jan
Subject: [CnD] Baked Parmesan Sour Cream Chicken

Baked Sour Cream Parmesan Chicken

1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6 ounces sour cream
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, pressed
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup dry Italian breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Wipe the chicken dry and place the chicken in a single layer in a greased
9x13-inch baking dish.

Combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper
until smooth. Spread the mixture evenly over the chicken.

Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the top of the sour cream mixture. Mist the
crumbs lightly with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until chicken tests done and the
breadcrumbs are golden brown.