Hi.

Yesterday I received an Amazon Smart Oven. For those who don't know, it's one
of the combination microwave, convection, air fryer and food warmer ovens, and
it can be controlled by Alexa. I have two basic questions about it.

First, what do you do to bake a cake or something that requires a baking pan? I
saw a recipe for a cheese pie that I'd like to try, but it requires a 9 inch
pan. I don't know how big the roasting tray is, but it's certainly not deep
enough for something like that.

My second question is simpler. What are good baking r3ecipes to use in this
thing? I'd like to try my hand at something nice to eat.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin and Jilly