Hi, all.

Last week I wrote asking for ideas for making slow cooker pork chops.  I read recipes on this list and did some web searching.  I decided to try one of Helen's recipes that used cream of chicken soup and Ranch dressing mix.  And that's when my fun started.  LOL

I was positive I had Cream of Chicken soup.  I laid out the pork chops, got out the Ranch packet, plugged in the crock pot and popped open the cream of Chicken soup.  Except it wasn't Cream of Chicken, it was Cream of Bacon.  I wondered why it smelled funny. LOL

I decided to modify things and added a can of Cream of Mushroom Soup, A cup of chicken broth, some rotisserie chicken seasoning and some onion powder, stirred it up and poured everything over the pork chops.

It turned out well.  The meat was very tender and the broth was tasty, not Ranchy enough for me, but it wasn't that bad.  I had it with some green beans and brown rice.  I think it would be better to add the green beans to the crock pot so it cooks as a casserole.    Not sure if I'd make this again, but for a quick substitution, it wasn't bad.

Lisa