From: Lisa Belville via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:39 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Lisa Belville
Subject: [CnD] DRY ONION SOUP MIX RECIPE

Hi, Lora's mentioning of Dry Onion Soup Recipe reminded me of this
site.  I used one of their DIY cream of chicken soup recipes for a slow
cooker dish and it turned out Okay.  Sites like this are coming in handy
for me because I never know what my grocery store will have on hand by
the time I get my delivery.

I'll post the recipe and then the web link is below that.

Dry Onion Soup Mix Recipe
How to make your own Dry Onion Soup Mix Recipe. A great money saver!

Prep Time5 minutes
Total Time5 minutes
Author Melissa Jennings
Ingredients
Dry Onion Soup Mix:
2/3 cup dried minced onion
3 teaspoons parsley flakes
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons turmeric
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Instructions
Mix all ingredients in a jar, then give the jar a good shake.
I’d recommend shaking the jar to mix the ingredients well before each use.
Use 4 tablespoons in a recipe in place of 1 packet of onion soup mix.
Store this in a dry, cool place.

Copied from https://www.stockpilingmoms.com/dry-onion-soup-mix-recipe/

Lisa