Sugar's Guacamolie

I know there are a lot of different varieties of Guacomolie but this is how

I make mine and we enjoy it:

Depending on how much you are making, I usually use the following:

3tender,ready avocados

1 sm. Diced tomato

1/2 cup red diced onions

1 to 2 tea spoon of mayo for creaminess

Salt to taste

And a small pinch of garlic powder

A squeeze of Fresh lemon or lime juice

Cilantro just to top off once done

Jalepeno diced in small pieces

Sometimes I buy the canned Jalepemos with sliced carrots from "Embassa" and

if I don't use the chillies I use a little of the juce,to my liking or I

just leave them out on a dish for those who want to add some spice to it

later.

I cut the avocado's in four pieces then I peel the skin and remove the seed

I smash them a bit then I add the mayo,salt and garlic powder,tomato,lemon

jalepenos and onions and I mix them all up but not to fine because I don't

like watery guacomolie..smile

You can leave it chunky or mix till desired texture.

Once all done you have a tasty,simple dish of fresh guacamolie!

Served with chips

Hope you enjoy

Sugar

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges
each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more
love, patience, tolerance, and care."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘